Do you love a home that was built in the 1900's have you checked out Ghent neighborhoods (Ghent, West Ghent, East Ghent, Ghent Square) in Norfolk, Virginia ? This area was starting to developein 1890 and most construction was completed between 1892 and 1907. Art and entertainment surround this area with places like Chrysler Museum of Art and the Virginia Opera's home stage, the Harrison Opera House. Its a walkable community with several communites surrounding shopping and entertainment areas.
- Algonquin Park Norfolk Real Estate
- Aragona Real Estate
- Broad Creek Norfolk Real Estate
- Chesapeake Real Estate
- Colonial Place Norfolk Real Estate
- Cromwell Farm Norfolk Real Estate
- Easton Place Norfolk Real Estate
- Elizabeth Park Norfolk Real Estate
- Estabrook Norfolk Real Estate
- Ghent Real Estate
- Glenrock Norfolk Real Estate
- Green Run Real Estate
- Haygood Point Real Estate
- Ingleside Norfolk Real Estate
- Lake Smith Terrace
- Lake Smith Terrace Real Estate
- Lakewood Norfolk Real Estate
- Newtown Norfolk Real Estate
- Norfolk Real Estate
- Poplar Hall Norfolk Real Estate
- River Forest Wayside Manor Norfolk Real Estate
- Talbot Park Norfolk Real Estate
- Ventosa West Norfolk Real Estate
- Virginia Beach
- Wayside Manor Norfolk Real Estate
- Willoughby Norfolk Real Estate
- Woodbine Norfolk Real Estate
©2020 REIN Inc. REIN's listings Data and information is protected under federal copyright laws. Federal law prohibits, among other acts, the unauthorized copying or alteration of, or preparation of derivative works from, all or any part of copyrighted materials, including certain compilations of Data and information. COPYRIGHT VIOLATORS MAY BE SUBJECT TO SEVERE FINES AND PENALTIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW.
REIN updates its listings on a daily basis. Data last updated: Aug 5, 2020 11:18:am.
Some listings may be duplicated in the search results due to the co-mingling of listings from more than one multiple listing service. Should there be different listing information between the duplicated listings; user is advised to verify the accuracy of the listing information before making any financial decisions.
Some or all of the listings (or listings Data) represented in this application have been enhanced with Data not provided by REIN. The enhancements are as follows: Payment Calculator; Market Trend; Nearby Schools. The source of these enhancements are: Market Leader; Onboard Infomatics©.
This application does not include information on all of the properties available for sale at this time.